|Amount of floaters:||
ABE (vehicle type approval, German)
|Delivery contents:||1x brake disc type: PB070, certification, mounting instruction and run-in notice|
probrake wave brake disc PB070 front for Kawasaki Z 750 R (11-12) ZR750N
probrake High-Performance brake rotor in wave design
probrake brake disk are lightweight and reliable, have great braking action and balance. The Two-Part afloat connected design allows the outer ring to move under extreme condition without any deformation. The high grade stainless steel is high abrasion resistant, which gives the brake disks really long milleage. Stable power at high temperatures, very high pad-disk contact pressure and better handling. Outer and inner diameter of the disk have a non-round design that enables better radial expansion of the rotor under extreme heat conditions.
- Extremely good balance
- Up to 40% lighter than OEM brake disks
- Newest technology and design
- Really good reliability and pad regeneration
- No judder
- Optimised outer ring for the highest stability and cooling
- High grade stainless steel floater
- Inner ring made of high-strength Aluminium, hard anodized
- Afloat connected
- Can be used with all kind of brake pads
- For left and right identically constructed (for doubledisks)
- Comes with Vehicle Type Approval (ABE)
probrake brake disks can be used with any kind of brakepads. We can also deliver the matching brakepads at request. We recommend sintered metal-pads from AP-Racing for our brake disks.
Didn't find what you are looking for? Contact us and we submit an individual offer.