Product description for Steel braided clutch hose for Harley V-Rod Street Rod (05-06) clutch VRSCR VR2
Ready-to-mount line kit, incl. required accessories and certificate.
- Turnable fittings
- Ready-to-mount with all necessary accessories included.
- Exact pressure point
- Best haptic
- Less leverage needed
- Shorter braking distance
- Almost indestructable
- Fast delivery
- Excellent service
- High-strength aluminium- and stainless steel banjos
- Plastic covered hoses upon requested
- Original TEFLON® inner core (PTFE)
- Not flammable
- Operating temperature -70°C to +260°C
- Manufactured in accordance to international EG-policies
- Meets US FMVSS and DOT standards
Steel braided flex lines from probrake meet and exceed the highest quality standards and are being manufactured directly in Freiburg, Germany.
probrake is a TÜV certified company and registered as a manufacturer with the KBA.
probrake manufactures steel flex braided hoses, fitting your Harley Street Rod VRSCR (05-06) with aluminum or stainless steel banjos.
The probrake steel braided clutch hoses give your bike the best possible clutch feedback and handling. You will be blown away by the exact pressure point and you will make your ride safer!
Didn’t find what you are were looking for? Request an offer.