Brake disk alteration for BMW bikes
Brake disk for self-assembling. For allmost every BMW bike of the R or K series. This kit contains the outer ring, all needed floater and all other relevant bits and pieces as assembling-kit for easy alteration. The original inner ring is meant to be reused with the new outer ring. The new outer ring is made of high grade stainless steel and will be assembled half-floating. The outcome matches a new brake disk, which will in combination with new brake pads optimise your bikes brake performance and longevity.
- Extremely well brake performance
- No judder
- Really good reliability and pad regeneration
- High grade stainless steel floater
- Half floating connection
- Comes with ABE (Vehicle Type Approval)
- Brake disk (outer ring)
- Screws, nuts and waved spring washer
- ABE (Vehicle Type Approval) & mounting instruction
Please Note: The inner ring is NOT included! You can reuse the original BMW inner ring!
Our brake disk works with organic or sintered brake pads. We recommend sintered pads from established manufacturers. We can deliver corresponding brake pads from AP-Racing.
Didn't find what you are looking for? Ask us! Contact us and we submit an individual offer!